The SUN625® Rotary Die Cutter utilizes proprietary, proven systems, specially formatted to maximize printing and die-cut production
Yet another example of SUN Automation’s innovative capabilities to take corrugated printing and die cutting to the next level, the SUN625® Rotary Die Cutter has been delivering exceptional productivity with the highest level of container quality since inception in 2009. The SUN625® RDC is not a typical rotary die cutter. It is a fixed-frame, vertically opening, flexo printing machine capable of feeding, printing, and converting. It is designed to produce high quality containers in a 24/7 production environment. Today the SUN625® is running in multiple market segments: from high-throughput volume driven applications to the high-graphics container and display segments.
SUN625® MACHINE FEATURES
- Extend-O-Feed® Lead Edge Feeding System offers better registration, reduced feed roll crush, and the ability to handle heavier pile heights
- SUN625 can be customized with two different ink metering devices: the ColorMaster®single blade system or AccuPrint™ a chambered doctor blade system.
- SunTrac® Vacuum Transfer provides complete sheet control and delivers exceptional print-to-print registration.
- A state-of-the-art computerized set-up control for a finishing machine, the SunSet® Computer Control System is a fully automated solution to machine set-up.
- MicroGrind Die Cut Accuracy system enables converting the most challenging die cut orders in record time.
- The Digital Harmonic Register is a precise and accurate solution that adjusts the register and can set the register position repeatable to .001”, with zero backlash and lost motion.
- Two dwell units are standard. One is located between the feed section and the first print section. Another is between the last print section and the die cut section.