C&M's Mesh Top Belt Conveyor provides a minimum "sheet-walk" handling surface for all types of previously hard-to-convey material. It also provides a work surface for operators involved in Base Sheet Insertion, Load Preparation for Strapping, or Operator Crossings.
The conveyor is designed with close radius transitions to minimize the gap providing increased load stability during the transition to the standard roller conveyor.
The mesh top belt conveyor is able to handle micro-flute material even with "down-warp". The drive is directly mounted to the center drive shaft and is located outboard the conveyor for access. Transition Plate when positioning one mesh conveyor to another.
Mesh Top Belt Conveyor Features
Less Sheet Walk
- Increased load stability reduces bottom sheet damage, leading to better quality loads, for finishing machines
Center Drive: Reversible
- Allows recirculation of load, permitting customers to do a quick order change and order retrieval from WIP line. Less manual load handling.
- Maintenance-free packed grease drivetrain
- Guarding on all moving parts, radius corners. The belt has a closed surface with fully flush edge.
- The top of the belt height is adjustable from 12 inches to 15 inches allowing it to be configured into existing production lines.
- Reduced spare parts list.
- Variable speeds are available for sheet line, faster corrugator discharge operation, and WIP lines.